Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Dog Wash Pakenham, Wash your Dog in Pakenham, 24 hour Dog Wash
Wash your best friend at Extreme Clean in Pakenham. Equipped with the latest technology, washing your dog is now a lot easier. With a K9000 Dog Wash that is the best Dog Wash technology available, and used by hundreds of Vets Australia wide, you can now wash your own dog for a fraction of the price. With our clean facilities, both you and your best friend will be happy. Our dog wash will help make washing your dog both affordable and stress free!
Dog Wash Pakenham Location, Find our dog wash in Pakenham, Map
Find our dog wash in Pakenham easily, we're located just behind the McDonalds, KFC and Pakenham Inn, just off the Princes Highway in Pakenham.
Extreme Clean Car Wash
Lot 1, Lyleblue Ct
Pakenham Dog Wash Facilities
Our dog wash has the most advanced features to make washing your dog as easy as possible, while using the absolute best soaps and conditioners available for dogs.
- Very Best Dog Washing Technology
- Very Best Dog Specific Soaps
- Different Spray Nozzle functions
- Easy Access Door
- Fenced Off Area to keep them safe
- Undercover to protect you during the day from the sun and also from bad weather
- Pen with fence so you don't get interrupted and your dog is safe
- 24 hours a day operation
- Led lights at night for easy use
- Plenty of car parking access
Pakenham Dog Wash Features and Instructions
It's easy to wash your dog with our specialised Dog Wash, with all the features necessary for the cleanest dog in Pakenham! Below are some simple instructions on washing your dog using our dog wash;
- Note: Make sure the tub is disinfected first. We do our best to keep it as clean as possible, however there may be an instance where you need to quickly rinse down the tub with the special disinfectant before you put your dog in it, then;
- Shampoo your Dog - pick the correct nozzle setting for your dog and turn the switch on the machine to shampoo, then use our dog shampoo to clean your dog
- Rinse the shampoo off your dog - thoroughly rinse the shampoo from your dog using the nozzle setting that suits your dog the best
- Condition Rinse - condition your dogs coat with the conditioner
- Flea and Tick Rinse - if necessary, flea and tick rinse your dog
- Blow Dry - dry your dog with the special blow drier
- CLEAN DOG!